Blog Description

Learning, enjoying, unraveling, relaxing and loving it!

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Aaaaaargggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Always having a fear of diaries, this is why I hate them - but I also see their importance.

These last post were written by me, absolutely. But I can't identify with much of it anymore and it's a bit tough to rad for that very reason.

I was really, really poorly writing these things. I can't remember if I really understood at that stage just how poorly I was.

Having embarked on a mental/physical/spiritual journey over the last few months, my voice has returned and I felt that I could utilise this platform to maybe pass on a tiny grain of hope? Also to talk about my experience, and continued experiences.

I have not logged onto this page for a while. Months. Right now I feel like hiting 'delete' and starting all over again. But I know that's not the right thing to do. This is about a journey and my goodness have I been on one. I'm starting to realise too that LOTS of people I know have been on similar ones, but have never spoken about it.

Distance Travelled

This is the current view of this blog. Just so you can see changes and differences. There are about to be some big changes! But I want to record it. (She says nervously peeping through fingers - is it safe enough to be able to look backwards yet?)


The fact is, I AM working again (I have chosen not to work full time in one job as such, but I could), I AM able to do all those things I had convinced myself i could not, and I AM able to live my life peacefully, in harmony and with love.

That is one depressing read.

I now eat really well, I exercise really well, practice with my new tools regularly and simply love life.

There's so much to say. And I'm still on my journey, still learning, still uncovering layers and still loving it.

I did a little video for me EFT practitioner a week or so ago and it's gone a bit viral and opened up a whole new world for me. Wanna see it?



So it's time to put a positive spin on things, time for a few changes and time to tell you about my journey and all the new things that have come into my life. That sounds a bit hippy, doesn't it?

Just for the record, I am not being paid by ANY member of the EFT/Mindfulness/Spiritual community or anyone else for this. These are my words and my experiences. 

Better get on! 

First job of this afternoon? Self care. I'm off to relax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment